How to Fix ‘Unable to Login into My Arlo Account’?
Arlo cameras are one of the most used security cameras in the world today. Be it an office or home, Arlo cameras help you monitor your premises in an accurate manner. However, it is a technical device; there are a number of issues associated with it. Taking an example of it, Arlo camera user’s faces issues like Unable to login Arlo account, how to configure Arlo Camera and a lot more. We have come up with a troubleshooting guide for those Arlo users who are facing trouble while logging in to the Arlo login my account.
Reasons for Unable to Login into Arlo Account
Before getting into the troubleshooting steps, it is crucial to know the reasons behind the error. Let’s have a look at some of the major reasons behind the Unable to Login into my Arlo Account issue.
- Check your username and password correctly.
- It could happen due to poor internet connectivity.
- Poor or fluctuating power supply.
- Your browser session might be corrupted.
- Due to the configuration.
- It could happen due to the improper installation of the battery in the battery compartment of the Arlo camera.
- Make sure that internet cache and cookies are cleared.
If none of the above-mentioned points is the reason behind the issue, then try configuring the Netgear Arlo camera again. Configuring it again will not consume much time as it could be done within 10-15 minutes.
Configure Netgear Arlo Camera
By configuring your Netgear Arlo Camera in a proper way, you may not face this issue again. Have a note on some of the below-listed points and configure your Netgear Arlo Camera. For help, contact the Arlo Support Phone Number.
#1. Install Base Station
- Use an Ethernet cable and connect it to the base station.
- Connect the AC adapter to the base station.
- Now, you need to plug the AC adapter into the base station.
- Check the back side of the base station and on-off the button once.
- Now, the power LED and the internet LED will blink in green color.
Register for an Arlo Account and Log in Again
- Open any web browser and enter arlo.com/ log into Arlo the address bar.
- Click or tap New System Setup.
- Fill in the required fields and continue to the next.
- Select your base station’s serial number from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button.
Sync Arlo Camera
- Get your camera close up to one to three feet (30cm–100cm) of the base station.
- Press and release the sync button.
- Wait until the Sync Status LED shows a green light.
- Now, press and release the sync button on the camera.
- A blue LED will blink confirm the successful sync.
Position your Camera
The positioning of Arlo camera is very important. Make sure that you have placed your Arlo camera a maximum of 300 feet (90 meters) from the base station.
If you need any kind of support for your Arlo camera then please get in touch with the Arlo Customer Service team.
Click here…To check top 5 security cameras to buy.