How to Setup & Install Wire Free Arlo Security Camera
The popularity of security cameras is increasing with every passing day. These are the devices which are used to spy on someone or to keep an eye on the activities that are happening in our place. Amongst all the security camera manufacturers, Arlo is a reputed name which offers an array of security devices including security camera, WiFi camera, wireless security camera and many more. Talking about its different camera series, it includes Arlo Security Light, Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro 2, Arlo Q, Arlo Baby, and others. If you have recently bought any of these Arlo cameras and looking for a How to Install Arlo Camera, then this article is specially meant for you. Follow the below-listed guide and know How to install Arlo Security Camera.
Procedure to Setup & Install Wire Free Arlo Security Camera
The given Arlo Wire-Free cameras setup instructions apply with both Arlo base stations and Arlo Pro base stations. Follow the steps listed below:-
- You first need to open the battery box by moving and holding the lock.
- Now, slide the battery door on the back side and lift it.
- Insert the batteries inside and close it.
- Now, bring the camera near the base station.
- Sync it to the base station :
- If you have Arlo base station, then press the sync button for 2 seconds and then release it.
- In case, if you have Arlo pro base station, then sync it by pressing the button on the top of the base station and release it after 2 seconds.
- Once you sync it, it will blink green.
- Then after, you need to press the sync button of your camera for 2 seconds and then release it.
- Blue LED on the camera will blink. If you don’t see blue LED blinking then repeat the steps again.
- In case, if it shows amber color, it means that your attempt to sync it went unsuccessful and you need to repeat the process again. If you have any issue then connect with Arlo Camera Customer Service and sync your camera with the help of a certified technician.
- Now, check the camera LED if it turns solid green or not? If it turns solid green, it means that the sync process is complete.
- Now, you can repeat the same procedure for each Arlo camera.
While performing the steps, if you need any kind of support, then connect with the Arlo Support and get an instant help.
An issue you may face while setting up Wire-Free Arlo Security Camera
You may face several issues while setting up the wire-free Arlo cameras. For example, camera LED not blinking, Arlo camera will not sync, Arlo Base station is offline and many others. To resolve these issues without wasting your time, get Arlo Phone Number and get your issues fixed over the telephonic call.
Note:- To know more about the setup & Install, Go to the reference website…