As we all are well aware that Netgear Arlo Camera automatically records footage when it detects any motion. Those videos can be seen later in the Arlo app which is available on Play store, iOS, and windows. Did you know all footages can be downloaded at one go and you can view them anytime? Yes, we have listed below the procedure to know How To Download Arlo Video To Computer. Arlo camera has the potential to record videos upto 7 days. In case, if you want it to record videos for longer then, you need to go for a subscription plan. Users can also watch these videos offline, they just need to download them. Here, to make it more convenient, we have come up with downloading steps to make it easier for you. Let’s get started.
Follow These Steps To Save Video From Arlo to Computer
- You first need to open your Arlo app and then tap on the ‘library’ tab.
- Now, choose the date to view the recordings. You can only choose the dates with the green dots.
- A list of video will appear on your screen.
- Now, choose the video which you want to save.
- You can download any of the videos by two methods.
- Either you can download it by playing the video and then tapping on the download button. Otherwise, you can even download it by tapping on the ellipse displayed next to the video.
- If you are downloading it by the first method, then you need to give permission to the app.
- With the second method, you just need to select the ‘Download’ option and the video will start downloading.
The downloading may take a few minutes depending upon the size of your chosen video. The video will be saved in the gallery. Now, if you want the videos to view on the system then, just transfer those videos from your mobile to the computer. For more information, connect with the experts.
If you are still unable to save videos and acquire regarding how to save videos from your Arlo camera, then only the professional’s team can help you.
Also Check, How to Setup and Install Arlo Camera Click Here…