Resolve your Arlo Security Systems Queries with us!
What is Arlo Camera?
We are living in a society where crimes are taking place every second day. Thus, it is necessary to have a security camera installed in the household and offices. Having a security camera assures you of complete security by monitoring the place from all the angles. Talking about the best wireless security camera, Arlo camera top the list. Arlo camera offers you complete security solution for both indoor and outdoor. Whether you want to keep an eye on your baby or want to see the live footage of people coming into your building, Arlo cameras have got it all covered.
They are wireless, waterproof and are equipped with the latest features which make them best among all the other security cameras. Have a look at some of their features and know why they are leaders in wireless cameras.
Features of Arlo Camera
Have a look at some of its exceptional features and make your decision more confident.
- 100% wire-free: – No hassle of cord and wiring, place it anywhere you want.
- Weather-resistant: – Arlo cameras are weather-resistant and can be kept outside.
- Night Vision: -Though other security cameras have these features, Arlo camera works in even complete darkness.
- HD Quality: – You can see the live footage in a superior picture quality.
- Motion Alerts: –Arlo sends push notifications when it detects any motion in any time of the day.
- Works with Alexa, IFTTT & Stringify: – You can run it on your voice command using Alexa and another device.
These are some of the extraordinary features which make it stand out the crowd.
How does it work?
Once you bring an Arlo camera to your home, the next thing you probably look for is to set it up. It is very easy and the entire process requires a minimal of 20 minutes. Just by connecting Arlo base station to your router, downloading and managing your Arlo app, it will be ready to use. With the help of Arlo app, you can watch live videos, adjust motion-sensor sensitivity, modify the setting, receive push notifications, save videos and more.
Types of Arlo Cameras
In order to cater to different requirements of people, Arlo offers a range of products including Arlo, Arlo pro, Arlo Pro 2, Arlo Go, Arlo Q, Arlo Q Plus and Arlo baby.
Arlo: – Arlo is the basic model which can be placed both in indoor as well as outdoor. It is equipped with features like video streaming and night vision capabilities.
Arlo Pro: – Available at $249.99 Arlo pro is a wireless camera which can be used for both indoor and outdoor. It comes with a base station and rechargeable battery. Talking about its features, it has motion detection, audio, and video streaming, night vision, and two-way audio.
Arlo Pro 2:- Arlo Pro 2 comes with 2 cameras and 2 base station and can be purchased by spending $479.99. It is equipped with a 100-decibel smart siren and lets you set your activity zones.
Arlo Go: – If you want to set up your camera at a distance of your wifi, then you must consider buying Arlo Go. Arlo Go comes with features like night vision cameras, weather resistant, wireless system, Motion detection system, and more. It is a perfect security solution which can be kept anywhere without worrying about range.
Arlo Q: – This camera can work without a base station. To make it your own, you need to pay a sum of $ 199.99.
Arlo Q Plus: – Best to keep at a business place, Arlo Q plus has recorded video at a 130-degree wide angle lens.
Arlo Baby: – Arlo baby is an advanced baby monitor which lets you keep an eye on your baby’s activities. It even detects your baby’s crying voice and alerts you then only.
How to Setup Arlo Camera?
Prerequisites before Arlo Camera Setup
- A computer with a working internet connection
- The computer must have following browsers as Arlo system support these browsers only.
- Internet Explorer latest version
- Chrome on Windows (latest version)
Follow the steps to setup Arlo security Camera
Follow the below-listed steps and apply the same for a perfect camera setup.
- Follow the below-listed steps and apply the same for a perfect camera setup.
- Now, use an Ethernet cable and connect your base station to the wifi router.
- Register an Arlo account on access Arlo account in the same device.
- Now, you need to sync the camera to the base station.
- Now, you need to place your camera to the wall.
- Make sure that you place your camera maximum 300 feet and minimum at least 20- feet away from the base station.
- Then, mount Arlo camera in the position mode.
Note: It may take a few minutes as the firmware updates often consume time.
Just follow the aforementioned steps and make your Arlo camera run smoothly. In case, if you are not able to follow this process, then make a call to the Arlo Support and get an adequate response.
Common Issues with Arlo Wireless Cameras
Users often face several issues while setting up and using Arlo cameras. These issues can be resolved with the help of experts or by following a troubleshooting guide. Check out the list of the problems you may face while using Netgear Arlo cameras.
- Motion detection not working
- Unable to setup it
- Unable to sync and configure Arlo Camera
- Amazon devices not connecting
- Issues in Arlo Firmware Update
- Not able to find the videos that are captured by Arlo camera
- Issues related to Arlo camera battery
- Arlo not recording videos
- Arlo Base Station Offline
- Unable to login Arlo Account
- Arlo device is offline
- Arlo Camera not working
- Arlo Camera offline
- Unable to sync Arlo Pro Camera
There are countless times when you may look for an expert’s assistance. There are several other issues you may face while using it.