With the increasing demand of security cameras, various companies have started manufacturing them as these devices not only secure our place but also offers a range of features which help us see the live footages of our place. If you are in hunt of the best security camera for your home, you must go with Arlo Camera as they can also be connected with Arlo Solar Panel. To know more about their features and various services, you can get in touch with the Arlo Support team.
Arlo cameras can also be used with the solar panel. Yes, one can connect the Arlo solar panel to camera and light.
Using the Solar panel to power security camera is the best thing as you don’t have to charge its battery again and again. By using it, you will never require to charge it again. The solar panel harvest power from the sunlight and keep Arlo battery charged. It is completely weather-resistant and features an adjustable mount so that it can be easily installed at the outdoor place. It can be used with the Arlo Pro, Arlo go and Arlo security light system. We have come up with a detailed guide which will let you know the way to connect Arlo Pro Solar Panel with Arlo wireless camera.
How to set up Arlo Solar Panel to Arlo Wireless Camera
Execute the following listed steps and setup Arlo solar panel.
- Choose a decent outdoor location within a distance of 4.5 feet of your Arlo wireless camera.
- Make sure that you are mounting it at such a place where it can absorb the full sunlight.
- Mount the Arlo Pro Solar Panel on a fence, wall and make sure that you are mounting it in the direction of true south.
- Use the provided screws and mount it properly.
- Attach it to the mount and adjust the angle in the proper direction. For help, you can download the free Simply Solar app in your smartphone.
- Check if the battery of Arlo camera is fully charged or not. If it is not then charged it and then setup it as the solar panel is to retain the charge of your battery.
- Connect the cable to your Arlo camera.
Check if the charging icon is appearing in your Arlo application or not. It may take some time but it will appear on your screen. Check it on a daily basis and make sure that the battery percentage is not decreasing.
The article consists of information about using a Solar panel with an Arlo wireless camera. We have mentioned a whole guide on mounting it in a proper place. In case, if you require expert’s help, you can contact the Arlo Customer Support team which is 24/7 available to help their valuable customers.
Note: If your Arlo Camera not Working or Offline then, Click Here and read this article to fix.