Arlo cameras are widely recognized for their extraordinary features and amazing performance. A surge in Arlo lineup has seen over the past years and it has made a little difficult to figure out which security camera is best for home. There are a number of factors which should consider while choosing the best Arlo security camera for home. We have come up with an article on Arlo pro vs Arlo pro 2 where we have explained the differences and a few similarities between both these cameras.
Let’s have a closer look at the features of Arlo Pro, and Arlo Pro 2 security cameras so that you can have a fair idea of the best security camera.
Netgear Arlo Pro 2 Camera: – Arlo Pro 2 is the improved version of Arlo series. It has come up with some extraordinary features which make it a little ahead than the previous version. Features like 1080p HD video resolution, rechargeable batteries, free 7-day video storage, 3-second look back, customizing activity zone, continuous recording and others have been added to it.
Specifications of Netgear Arlo Pro 2
- Video resolution up to 1080p HD
- Video Format: H.264
- Full-color imaging with CMOS and auto-adaptive white/black balance and exposure
- Motion detection
- Night vision
- Audio speaker and microphone
- Battery level indicator: Yes
- Field of view: 130 degrees
- Fixed focus range (2 feet to infinity)
In order to run this camera in a mannerful way, one needs to connect it with a high-speed internet connection with a minimum speed of 1 MBPS.
Netgear Arlo Pro: – Launched in 2016, Arlo pro is a fully high-end, waterproof and completely wireless security camera. To make it a part of your system, you need to spend an initial outlay of around $300. If you are looking for a camera that can be moved frequently so that you can keep an eye on your pets, then you must get your hands on it. However, it records videos in 720p when it detects motions and up for up to 8 minutes.
- Video resolution up to 720p
- Video format H.264
- Full-color imaging with Full-color CMOS Auto-adaptive white/black balance and exposure
- Motion Detection
- Night Vision
- Speaker and microphone
- Compatible with all Arlo systems
- Battery level indicator
- Field of view: 110 degrees
- Fully water resistant
For further information about Arlo pro features, connect with the Arlo pro Customer support and get your queries resolved by experts.
Difference between Arlo pro and Arlo pro 2
There are a few features which make them a bit different from each other.
- The major difference between Arlo Pro and Arlo pro 2 is that Arlo pro records in 720p while Arlo Pro 2 records in 1080p resolution.
- The Arlo Pro 2 addresses motion detection within “3-second look-back” while Arlo pro takes usually longer than that.
- Arlo Pro 2 comes with a monthly subscription and can record videos continuously while Arlo Pro records after detecting motion and for up to 8 minutes.
- Talking about battery life, Arlo Pro battery life is up to six months long while Pro 2 battery life is shorter and best for 3 months only.
So the battle of Arlo pro 2 vs Arlo pro completely depends on the video resolution you prefer. If you are happy with 720p video then you can choose Arlo Pro while Arlo pro 2 is best for those who want to watch videos in 1080p.
The article consists information about Arlo pro vs Arlo pro 2. Find out their features and the major difference and pick the best one for your home.
Source:- Click Here…